Monday, January 18, 2010

The Great Commission

I never knew this, but apparently Trijicon has been doing this. What makes me laugh is the fact the article writers (and ABC) describe the Bible verses as some kind of Bible Code (I'm sorry, "Secret JESUS Bible codes").

I like Trijicon, and I hope they stick to their guns if this gets all lawyer type nasty. If they choose to take the verses off , so they can keep their $660mil gov contract, I'd understand from the business side, but I'd take personal offense. Why put it on there in the first place if you don't intend to make a stand?

2 comments:

  1. I saw that on the news. I doubt anyone really complained about it, that guy doing all the whining just wants some face time on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I believe in the Establisment Clause, and government contracted companies would be covered by this. I don't see it as a major deal or issue. Sure, they shouldn't be their for government property, but on private property, or if a soldier were to buy it with their own money - I wouldn't have a problem with at all.

    ReplyDelete